B-Cure Dental Laser Pro
B-Cure Laser Dental Pro is a new solution that puts a simple, safe and mobile device in the hands of the dentist thus helping patients during the post-treatment recuperation process by reducing pain and swelling and getting them back to their normal lives quicker.
The B-Cure Laser Dental Pro provides improved clinical efficacy, reduces significantly healing process and rehabilitation period.
Clinical Applications and Results in Dental Practice
- Crown preparation and implants: post-operative muscle relaxation and joint flexibility pain reduction, minimized swelling and infection around the implants
- Endodontics: decreased pain and inflammation
- Guided Bone Regeneration (GBR) technique: decreased inflammation, minimized pain, accelerated healing
- Soft tissue lesions - accelerated healing, minimized pain
- Deep Scaling - reduced post-procedure pain and discomfort
- Gingivitis treatment and periodontitis treatment such as open flap surgery: decreased inflammation, minimized pain, accelerated healing
- Differential diagnosis of hyperemic pulp: decreased inflammation, minimized pain
- Facial Pain: decreased pain, muscle relaxation
- Reduced TMJ pain: neuralgic pain or neural trauma
- Horizontal position:periodontitis, gingivitis, extractions, inflammation, hypersensitivity, orthdontics, aphthae
- Vertical position:implants, root canal treatment
- TMJ / TMD / orofacial pain
- Herpes, wounds, and infections
- Peripheral point for all indications
Tip: for gum disease it is recommended to treat the areas marked with a dotted line
Clinical trials prove B-Cure Laser efficacy:
Fornaini c(1), Pelosi A(1), Queirolo V (1), Vescovi P(1) and Merigo E(1).
1) Department of Biomedical, Biotechnological and Translational Sciences (S.Bi.Bi.T.), University of Parma, ItalyResults:
The patient’s pain evaluation was expressed in the two study groups before the treatment, 1 week and two weeks after the treatment. The differences between the two groups result extremely significant with p<0.0001 for the comparison of VAS value after 1 and 2 weeks.Conclusions:
This study, even if it may be considered such a pilot study due to its limits (number of patients, number of data recorded, subjective evaluations), investigated a new way to control the pain in the emporomandibular diseases by a at home self administered laser device. Results are encouraging but they will have to be confirmed by more enlarged studies.
Effect of Photodynamic Therapy using B-Cure® Laser on an in vitro model of dental plaque
Prof. Lior Shapira, Chair, Department of Periodontology Hebrew University, Hadassah, Faculty of Dental Medicine, 7/3/2015Results:
1. Part A
Effect of B-Cure® Laser with and without Indocyanin green – kinetics:
We screened different exposure time intervals of exposure to the B-Cure® Laser, either alone or in conjunction with indocyanin green pre-treatment. This was done in order to single out the most effective time point for further experiments. 1a. Short-term Kinetics: Time points included 30 seconds, 60 seconds and 120 seconds. Control group was not exposed to B-Cure® Laser at all. Results of this experiment revealed that the optimum exposure time for visible effect is 120 seconds (Figure 3). Also, the ICS group at 120 seconds exposure showed significant elevation in bacterial death compared with the other groups.